Monday, January 5, 2009

Me and Bianca is Funny

Okay, so I just want to let the world know that Bianca of the B^2's Bloggizzle blog is funny. Check our her blog or you shall never be fulfilled with either happiness or laughter. She picks the best topics and makes everything seem really great, even if its pointless and stupid.

Anyway, bucket list update!

Join the U.S. Army.

This is something that I've been pretty passionate about for like...four or five months. Considering my relatively short life (so far), that's a very long time. Well, not a very long time, but it's still a while. So, if I don't actually get married to some rich, Jewish guy right after college, I shall definitely join the military and meet the husband there. Just joking. NOT.

So here's a funny joke that I totally came up with myself. Let's assume that you know that Gary Oldman played both Sirius Black in Harry Potter and Commissioner Gordon in the Dark Knight, for which the tag line was "Why So Serious?"

WELL...had I been on the set with Gary Oldman during the Dark Knight, I would've asked him "WHY SO SIRIUS" all day, every day. Forever. (cue Spongebob in Squidward's head chiming 'Forever. Forever. Forever.')

No comments:

Post a Comment